Sennheiser MKH-40 Shotgun Mic
The Sennheiser MKH-40 is a versatile main microphone, ideal for use in acoustically less perfect rooms. This highly sensitive cardioid condenser microphone features symmetrical transducer technology, ensuring that it has extremely low distortion.
It also features extremely low self-noise as well as neutral directional characteristics, meaning you can expect to hear an exceptionally balanced sound.
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced XLR input
- Symmetrical transducer technology
- Low inherent self-noise
- Maximum front-to-back ratio
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects
- Requires +48V phantom power